fbpx Skip to main content

IRS Contact Info & Helpful Links

By Tax

Taxpayer Advocate Service 877-777-4778 https://www.irs.gov/taxpayer-advocate Amended Tax Return Status 866-464-2050 www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return  Apply for an EIN 800-829-4933 www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/employer-id-numbers  Estate and Gift Taxes 866-699-4083  Excise Tax Help 866-699-4096  FBAR Online Filing https://bsaefiling.fincen.treas.gov/NoRegFBARFiler.html Get Tax Transcript for Individuals 800-908-9946 www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript  Identity Theft 800-908-4490  Power of Attorney (Form 2848)  Fax: 855-214-7519 for Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,…

Read More

How to Close an S Corp – Step-by-Step

By S Corps

Follow these steps to close your S corp and terminate your company’s S corp election. Review your Articles of Incorporation (for corp) or Articles of Organization (for LLC) for any potential dissolution guidelines. Dissolve your LLC or corporation with your state. This is typically done through your state’s Secretary of…

Read More

tel 828.393.5870